A green light for engineered algae redirecting metabolism to fuel a biotechnology revolution. Seaweed is a loose colloquial term encompassing macroscopic multicellular benthic marine algae the term includes some members of the red brown and green algae. Algae can be converted directly into energy such as biodiesel bioethanol and biomethanol and therefore can be a source of renewable energy there is a growing . A comprehensive guide to the algae biodiesel industry and algae biofuel market status costs investments technology and processes provides detailed inputs on
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.