One chemist thinks hes found a way for us to outrun the lethal juggernaut of antibiotic resistance. Long dormant bacteria and viruses trapped in ice and permafrost for centuries are reviving as earths climate warms. Until recently many of the enteric diseases both bacterial as well as parasitic in etiology could be treated with inexpensive antimicrobials but today the. The lancet infectious diseases volume 13 issue 12 december 2013 pages 1001 1003. Todars online textbook of bacteriology discusses important bacteria that are pathogens of humans
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.