What is parallel computing serial computing traditionally software has been written for serial computation a problem is broken into a discrete series of instructions. This paper provides a survey of both architectural and algorithmic aspects of solving problems using parallel processors with ring torus and hypercube interconnection. In principle unstructured mesh computational fluid dynamics cfd codes can be parallelized using a mesh decomposition approach similar to structured mesh code
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.