The first recombinant protein therapeutic was humulinr recombinant human insulin which was licensed in 1982 today there are four different types of biologi. Monoclonal antibodies mabs and related proteins have been shown to successfully target a wide range of extracellular targets with high specificity. Monoclonal antibody therapy is a form of immunotherapy that uses monoclonal antibodies mab to bind monospecifically to certain cells or proteins
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.