Our understanding of how bacteria adapt to their environment and how this process may culminate in the development of resistance against one or more antibiotics is . Stuart b levy is a researcher and physician at tufts university he has advocated for greater awareness of antibiotic resistance. 24 suggested titles list sjc 100 fall 2011 magic bullet miracle drug the history of antibiotic therapy title the antibiotic paradox how the misuse of . In the 21st century we face the problems of escalating antibiotic resistance difficult to treat infections and slowed new drug development healthcare practitioners
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.