The great depression began in august 1929 when the united states economy first went into an economic recession although the country spent two months with declining . The great depression lasted from 1929 to 1939 and was the worst economic downturn in the history of the industrialized world it began after the stock market crash . The great depression was an economic slump in north america europe and other industrialized areas of the world that began in 1929 and lasted until about 1939. The great depression was a devastating economic recession beginning on october 29 1929 after the crash of the us stock market lasting nearly a decade
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.