Sandwell metropolitan borough council near birmingham hopes to become the first in the uk to use water cremation which breaks down bodies with an alkaline solution. Almost all water on mars today exists as ice though it also exists in small quantities as vapor in the atmosphere and occasionally as low volume liquid brines in . Two people who were connected to the flint water company investigation were both found dead in the space of a week this month water treatment plant foreman matthew . Water cremations that liquefy dead bodies and flush them down the drain could be headed to uk sandwell metropolitan borough council plans to be the first council
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.